----------------------
----------------------

contact
----------------------
mail: scott_vice@msn.com
aim: freudslop
icq: 86820440
----------------------

Thursday, July 18, 2002

Yeah, I am a little sick of the heat, already

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaad... I thought my apartment was bad, until I spent lots of time at her place. But I can safely say now that my place is positively chilly, compared to that burning pit (nice as it is).

With that in mind, I've had no energy, really. The heat just saps any energy I have. The sad part is I have to work tomorrow and this weekend, and I'm almost looking forward to it (since I'll be in an air-conditioned building).

Had a nice lunch today, by the way. And a ton of movies have opened or are opening, many of which I want to see. Oh, and I'm still working out plans to visit Salt Lake.

posted by Skattieboy @ 5:19 PM

Read my Dreambook!
Sign my Dreambook!
Dreambook
This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't
yours?