----------------------
----------------------

contact
----------------------
mail: scott_vice@msn.com
aim: freudslop
icq: 86820440
----------------------

Saturday, July 06, 2002

Ugh

Ugh, ugh, ugh.

Have I expressed to you how much I hate getting up early on my weekends? Well, I do, and here I am showered, dressed, having eaten, finishing off the last of my morning coffee before heading over to school to play case manager for data collection.

Ugh.

Yesterday was pretty much nondescript, since I came in to make up folders for the cases this weekend (and spent forever looking for supplies, since somebody moved everything and didn't bother to tell anyone), then went downtown to pick up more comics, visited the Cherry Creek Arts Festival (which was basically just hot and miserable, being mostly shi-shi crafty stuff, with awful jazz-fusion playing on the performing arts stage), and talked on the phone some more. Really, it wasn't very exciting.

And I passed out again watching "The Others". I have a feeling this is becoming a routine.

posted by Skattieboy @ 8:25 AM

Read my Dreambook!
Sign my Dreambook!
Dreambook
This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't
yours?