----------------------
----------------------

contact
----------------------
mail: scott_vice@msn.com
aim: freudslop
icq: 86820440
----------------------

Tuesday, July 02, 2002

So that happened

No sooner was I all spiffied up and ready than I got a call letting me know that my assessment case cancelled for this morning. Nothing like getting up early and scrambling, just to find out it was all absolutely unnecessary.

So, instead, I've been running around doing very little (stopping by the used bookstore, trading in some used cds, that kind of thing) and trying to stay out of the sun (unsuccessfully, I might add).

Oh, and I'm still not sure about my July 4th plans yet.

posted by Skattieboy @ 3:23 PM

Read my Dreambook!
Sign my Dreambook!
Dreambook
This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't
yours?