----------------------
----------------------

contact
----------------------
mail: scott_vice@msn.com
aim: freudslop
icq: 86820440
----------------------

Sunday, July 14, 2002

So my brother's on his way back to Utah...

I'll recap the weekend events later, but (for now) am just content to stay inside, with a fan blowing on me. I thought about trying to mow the lawn (it needs it) tonight, when the sun goes down a bit and if it ever cools off, but we'll see. I was out earlier, just walking over to Walgreen's to pick up a prescription, and it was ridiculously hot, to the point where it's oppressive. I just have to wonder how folks live in places where it's over 100 degrees all summer. They're better people than I am, I suspect.

Oh, and I found some curious trivia today... Seems that on my birthday (February 2nd), in various years, Brent Spiner ("Data" from the "Star Trek: The Next Generation" was born), which is pretty scary when you consider some of the joking we've done in the past, comparing my twin and me to Lore and Data.

(And O.J. married Nicole on February 2nd, 1985. But that's a little more scary and sad, and I'd rather Groundhog Day be remembered for other reasons).

posted by Skattieboy @ 3:11 PM

Read my Dreambook!
Sign my Dreambook!
Dreambook
This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't
yours?