----------------------
----------------------

contact
----------------------
mail: scott_vice@msn.com
aim: freudslop
icq: 86820440
----------------------

Tuesday, July 02, 2002

Oh, and in amusing (and unamusing) local news

Our watering restrictions started today (every third day, day depending on your street address), so I'll have to let my roomies know, since they started watering this morning (which is not our watering day).

And the Mexican place I ripped on the other day (Chez Jose)...? It won the editorial award for "Best Burrito" from CitySearch. Uh huh. No lie. I think that illustrates why I tend to disbelieve ratings like those (and what the hell were they thinking...?)...

posted by Skattieboy @ 9:10 AM

Read my Dreambook!
Sign my Dreambook!
Dreambook
This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't
yours?