----------------------
----------------------

contact
----------------------
mail: scott_vice@msn.com
aim: freudslop
icq: 86820440
----------------------

Friday, July 12, 2002

I don't know whether it's my mood...

Or the stuff I'm reading, or what, but this has me pretty suspicious, I have to admit. But I'm just going to keep my big yap shut for the time being and see how it all unfolds.

In other news, my brother called early this morning to inform me that he's on his way here. So that's good news, and I'm looking forward to visiting and getting around town. I'm still not really sure of grand plans for the weekend, but it'll be a relief to get out and just do stuff, y'know?

posted by Skattieboy @ 10:25 AM

Read my Dreambook!
Sign my Dreambook!
Dreambook
This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't
yours?