----------------------
----------------------

contact
----------------------
mail: scott_vice@msn.com
aim: freudslop
icq: 86820440
----------------------

Tuesday, July 02, 2002

Another one of those lame, short and hurried posts

I've gotta start getting ready to do another neuropsych assessment session, which means I have to down my coffee, shave, shower, dress, brush my teeth, and grab all my testing materials. It's always fun being in a hurry, but (somehow) it always turns out this way.

Yesterday was pretty uneventful. I tried to help the girl out with some long distance errands (and had her keep me up until 2 telling me how wonderful her trip has been while I've been stuck here in warm Denver), and got the other stuff I mentioned below done, and even went to Alexander's (and proceeded to get stuffed on a humongous spinach and bean burrito). But that was about it, quite honestly. I'm trying to figure out my holiday plans, as well as some plans to visit SLC, but nothing's settled yet.

posted by Skattieboy @ 9:06 AM

Read my Dreambook!
Sign my Dreambook!
Dreambook
This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't
yours?