----------------------
----------------------

contact
----------------------
mail: scott_vice@msn.com
aim: freudslop
icq: 86820440
----------------------

Monday, July 01, 2002

And, to stir another hornet's nest...

In answer to Dylan, no, I am not a believer in astrology. The only real value (for me) in posting the astrological forecasts is filler, when I'm feeling pretty uncreative.

Yeah, it is a little off-putting when the forecasts are eerily accurate, but that happens so very rarely that chance alone would seem to support being right once in a while.

(And, by the way, I'm not always a skeptic. I realize there is plenty science can't explain. The most "enlightened" opinion seems to be walking that fine line between open-minded acceptance and hardened rationalism, I suspect, although that's easier said than done)

Oh, and I'm looking forward to that "Powerpuff Girls" cartoon. I must be nuts.

posted by Skattieboy @ 5:33 PM

Read my Dreambook!
Sign my Dreambook!
Dreambook
This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't
yours?