----------------------
----------------------

contact
----------------------
mail: scott_vice@msn.com
aim: freudslop
icq: 86820440
----------------------

Saturday, June 23, 2001

Well, that was fun

Yeah, so I didn't want to jinx it, but of course, since I dragged my weary bones out of bed after a late night of (of all things) beer and Trivial Pursuit (Genus Edition, no less) (and let me just add that those two things mixed make for interesting results, especially when you're slurring your responses, which I was not, thankfully, but I'm really getting off-track here and can somebody please help me find my way back to my original train of thought?), the first kids we were supposed to test no-showed. Nothing like cutting your well-deserved sleep short for flakes, right?

*sigh*

No, I'm not bitter.

By the way, I wound up on an interesting science mailing list, and thought this link might be interesting to some of you, if you feel like trying to sway your meat-eating comrades to the ways of the Force: Get the lead out, Baby!

Um, I'm gonna go try to do something constructive with my off-hours here. Play nice in my absence.

posted by Skattieboy @ 10:46 AM

Read my Dreambook!
Sign my Dreambook!
Dreambook
This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't
yours?