----------------------
----------------------

contact
----------------------
mail: scott_vice@msn.com
aim: freudslop
icq: 86820440
----------------------

Monday, June 25, 2001

This one is fo' all my homies

Knowmsayin'?

*ahem*

So Aimee left this swell little message over on her blog, and it warmed my heart, so I thought I'd share: Listen here, people: There will be no link whoring on my site. NONE. I will not post links in exchange for links, I will not post links out of guilt, and I will not post links just because you bought me a nice dinner. Rather, I will post links *only* for people I have met in person. And Scott. Because I like Scott.

I'm not being sarcastic. That really did convince me that it's not just lost time when I post stuff here, so thanks...

But, that said, I'm gonna turn right around and be a complete whore. Not because I'm looking for return traffic, but because there's some stuff out there that brightens my bleary-eyed wake-up hours, besides that fresh pot of java: Nick (my lost triplet brother), Courtney (a fantastic writer who makes me green with envy), Asian Bastard (which is pretty much the funniest thing on the 'net right now), Kaitlin (and not just for the title of her blog), Kevin (who I understand is a fellow comic book geek, not to embarrass him or anything), Mr. Phancy (a clever gent. Too clever, some would say), and last (but certainly not least) Susan, the mistress of the fez.

I feel so cheap now. All dirty. Is this what it sounds like when doves cry?

posted by Skattieboy @ 9:01 PM

Read my Dreambook!
Sign my Dreambook!
Dreambook
This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't
yours?