----------------------
----------------------

contact
----------------------
mail: scott_vice@msn.com
aim: freudslop
icq: 86820440
----------------------

Sunday, June 24, 2001

So, um, yeah...

This is probably the least amount of time I've spent at my place in ages. Straight to the lab for a few hours in the morning, then to lunch and downtown Denver for BuskerFest, a three-day event featuring street performers that was actually pretty fun (and after coming from Salt Lake, the idea of having something artsy/cultural going on at all, let alone for free, just boggles the mind).

Um, then I finally got to see "The Limey", which I had forgotten that Soderbergh directed (and it was a bit of a disappointment, I am sad to report) and "Beneath the Planet of the Apes" (Lord knows it was not worth the wait, but it was amusing for its camp value in a way the original, which I love and respect, was not). Then pool and jalapeno poppers, and back to my humid basement, and it feels strange. Really strange. But nice, too.

Last night kind of sucked, by the way, in one of those overly introspective, slightly drunk ways that seems to bring about one of those hyper self-critical mindsets. The reasons why aren't important, but I think it's mostly passed.

posted by Skattieboy @ 11:19 PM

Read my Dreambook!
Sign my Dreambook!
Dreambook
This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't
yours?