----------------------
----------------------

contact
----------------------
mail: scott_vice@msn.com
aim: freudslop
icq: 86820440
----------------------

Wednesday, June 20, 2001

So I'm in a better mood now

Just when you're ready to give up on someone, something happens to keep you hanging in there. So I'm happy. For now.

Oh, and I'm eating these yummy little sushi rolls (stuffed with avocado, shrimp, and cream cheese) with wasabi.

I started my year-long tour in the neuropsych clinic today.

And... I made that stop at the comics store after clinic rounds. Gawd, could I be a bigger geek?

PS It's reassuring having my roommates walking around making noise upstairs, really.

I know it seems like I've gone soft, but "A.I." actually looks intriguing to me.

And I must be one of the only people on the planet who likes applesauce.

Is it just me, or did this whole entry feel anecdotal?

posted by Skattieboy @ 6:50 PM

Read my Dreambook!
Sign my Dreambook!
Dreambook
This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't
yours?