----------------------
----------------------

contact
----------------------
mail: scott_vice@msn.com
aim: freudslop
icq: 86820440
----------------------

Monday, June 25, 2001

Laughing at other people's misery

So Dylan has a classic rant posted about his folks' reactions to the digital cable installation. Nothing like reading up on such stuff to lighten my heavy mood and make me nostalgic.

Oh, and I also owed Dylan a shout-out for providing this entry's soundtrack, in the form of the post-Subhumans, pre-Citizen Fish, ska-punk before it was "cool" Culture Shock.

You know you're getting old when you wind up playing a friendly game of volleyball and wake up to discover your body hurts and you've sustained some injury without even being aware of it.

I'm doing my best not to be bitter. Really.

posted by Skattieboy @ 8:25 AM

Read my Dreambook!
Sign my Dreambook!
Dreambook
This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't
yours?