----------------------
----------------------

contact
----------------------
mail: scott_vice@msn.com
aim: freudslop
icq: 86820440
----------------------

Saturday, June 16, 2001

I've got my "Dungeon Master's Guide"

Yeah, from that you might intuit that Weezer's on my cd player... Funny how I seem to have a stable of favorites these days that rotates from day-to-day.

So I have to work this afternoon, and even though it probably won't take longer than 4 hours, I'm still dreading it. I'd much rather be doing something unproductive, so I could justify the day of work I have facing me tomorrow. And it's probably worth noting that I'll be working with the object of crush, a situation that's still uncomfortable and nowhere near being resolved. Echhhhhhhhhh.

I'd be remiss if I didn't do some gloating, right? Especially since there seem to be so many who just didn't want to see the Lakuhs win the NBA championship (Dylan, Pete)... I should really note that my loyalty to that team has to do more with my affection for the classy Pat Riley-Magic Johnson teams of the 80's. And the older I get, the less interested in the actual sports I get. It's as if I'm loyal to the scores more than the actual performances, which is scary. Is it obsessive-compulsive? Maybe. Whatever the case, I'm happy. And I won't even rub it in the faces of the Philly boys, as much as I'd love to...

I've decided that I'm doomed to live in places of weather extremes, with bone-chilling winters and scorching summers, and short bursts of temperate springs and falls. It really isn't fair. But that's what I get, I suppose. Toughen me up. Or at least condition me not to whine so much.

I'm still having a hard time believing that none of the video stores around here carry "Beneath the Planet of the Apes". I'm starting to think it's a conspiracy.

Got invited to a band party tonight, but that really doesn't excite me. Is there something wrong with me?

Sorry if I seem scattered.

posted by Skattieboy @ 11:16 AM

Read my Dreambook!
Sign my Dreambook!
Dreambook
This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't
yours?