----------------------
----------------------

contact
----------------------
mail: scott_vice@msn.com
aim: freudslop
icq: 86820440
----------------------

Monday, June 18, 2001

I have decided

That no matter what I do, I'm going to offend people. I really don't know why, except that my personality seems to leak out like an 8-foot giant wandering the aisles of a grocery store, stepping on people with his monstrous feet. See, the giant is just trying to navigate, but somehow manages to bump, jostle, or just plain knock over folks without meaning to, which is sort of what I do on a personal level.

See?

*Sigh*

Anyway, I say this by way of apologizing to Jen (who I left out of my Links page for a very silly reason) and to Jodi. Sorry to you both. I can just be a real nitwit, especially when I'm busy playing the part of stressed-out grad student, as I seem to be doing so well these days.

And I'd be remiss if I didn't point y'all towards a dandy little blog I recently found (obviously, it was there before I stumbled on it, but I seem to be a latecomer to a lot of things lately): Flowerhead. And I don't just say that because Susan posted my blog as a "personal site of note" (although that is rather flattering, considering how crude my layout is and how whiny I've been of late, but I digress, as I am wont to do), but because she's yet another cool person with that Minnesota connection.

Um, I think I've figured out how to pitch my master's project now, which is thrilling, since the drudgery-like writing of the proposal has been so monotonous and uninspired before now that I may be able to crank this sucker out by the end of the day. That would be akin to having the proverbial 400-pound gorilla jumping off my tortured back, methinks.

So I think I'll be updating my About Me page more often, just because. As a matter of fact, I just did.

And I seem to be feeling a bit better. Not all doom and gloom in my dreary little basement apartment, at least for this moment in time.

Oh... And I'm aware that I said before I wasn't concerned about making this blog too purdy, but I sort of lied. Not that I'm going to go all out in designing my own template (especially with my meager tech skills), but if anybody has any suggestions for how to spiff this blog up, send me an e-mail...

posted by Skattieboy @ 11:20 AM

Read my Dreambook!
Sign my Dreambook!
Dreambook
This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't
yours?