----------------------
----------------------

contact
----------------------
mail: scott_vice@msn.com
aim: freudslop
icq: 86820440
----------------------

Thursday, June 21, 2001

I get visitors

Yeah, some of them I manage to drag kicking and screaming (like Nick, even though he just made The List for suggesting that Weezer is in any way, shape, or form sucky. But he still doesn't deserve to be repressed by Jesus, nope), and some of them come via my pimps (like Asian Bastard and Aimee). But is it too much friggin' much for some of you folks to sign the Guestbook? F'rinstance, I sure would like to know who comes from Luxembourg...

I would love to be able to put up a shout-out to Dylan, by the way, but since he can't seem to be bothered to update his blog anymore, well, that ain't gonna happen

I won my first BET Award! No, wait, that was a dream.

I think I've spent more time in front of the computer in the last three days than the previous two weeks combined. Really. Luckily, I got lots done, in between my prowling break visits to certain websites, over and over and over and over and over...

Have I mentioned that I hate MSN? I do. I'm saving up for a new entry based just on the list of things I hate about MSN. Wait for it.

Maybe today will be orange shirt day...?

Would you think less of me if I confess that I (like George Costanza) read in the bathroom? It's true. I'm certain my roommates are troubled by the fact that they can hear me chuckling while in that area of my basement, wondering what I could possible be finding amusing. But you, surely you get it. Don't you?

posted by Skattieboy @ 8:27 AM

Read my Dreambook!
Sign my Dreambook!
Dreambook
This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't
yours?