----------------------
----------------------

contact
----------------------
mail: scott_vice@msn.com
aim: freudslop
icq: 86820440
----------------------

Friday, June 15, 2001

Hokay...

The cold light of day falls on my face... Well, really, it's the light from a sun nearly at the noon position in the sky when I finally pry my butt out of bed. Couldn't fall asleep for the life of me last night, so I stayed up re-arranging stuff like my videos and books, because I just couldn't bring myself to do stuff like work on my school obligations. Yeesh.

Oh, I updated my Links page to include some spiffy new blogs I've found in the last few days, too. I added an About Me page, too, just because. And I changed the background and text colors so they don't hurt my eyes anymore, so I hope you appreciate that, too.

Still feeling a bit distraught and paralyzed that that member of my master's committee was so discouraging about my master's proposal. I can't really put together something new in a couple weeks, so it's going to take some doing to motivate the study, I guess, but it's still disheartening to have something you're excited about scrutinized that way.

Sloan is in constant rotation on the cd player again, now that I listened to Citizen Fish over and over for a couple days.

I had actually read about it, but Sandro also sent me a link to a news story about "D'oh!" making it into the dictionary revision. That alone should be reason for us all to bow down to the power of pop culture, no?

posted by Skattieboy @ 11:53 AM

Read my Dreambook!
Sign my Dreambook!
Dreambook
This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't
yours?