----------------------
----------------------

contact
----------------------
mail: scott_vice@msn.com
aim: freudslop
icq: 86820440
----------------------

Wednesday, June 20, 2001

After review

I was going to go with an orange shirt and off-white slacks for my outfit today, but then I thought better of it, reasoning that I might be stereotyping myself as the kind of guy who wears orange shirts. Another disaster narrowly averted!

I've decided it's useless trying to squeeze funny out of yourself when you're not feeling funny, so I ain't gonna try. If I'm humorous, I figure it will ooze out instead, anyway. Or something else will, at any rate.

Oh, and now that I don't need them, of course my interlibrary loans requests are arriving. Who said academia isn't an inefficient bureaucracy? Anybody for a lucky gypsy poke to the eye?

posted by Skattieboy @ 11:01 AM

Read my Dreambook!
Sign my Dreambook!
Dreambook
This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't
yours?